Fly series stadium seats are products designed for all kinds of use, with a folding system that works with the center of gravity. Fly series stadium seats are manufactured according to the specifications for indoor or outdoor use. Fly series stadium seats are highly resistant to hooliganism in accordance with EN 13200-4 standard, thanks to their patented single-piece weldless sheet metal structure. The Fly series is a high-strength stadium seat series that meets the requirements of FIFA, UEFA and other international sports federations. Fly series stadium seats aim to provide a comfortable experience to users thanks to their ergonomic structure.
Fly-102 stadium seat is mounted with sleeper (rail system). The sleepers are mounted at the height of the riser and optionally on the riser (step front) or on the floor. Thanks to the sleeper system, the seats can be fixed easily and quickly. Thanks to this system, it is possible to adapt the space to the desired capacity, to adjust the distance between the seats or to make possible product and layout arrangements easily. Thanks to its center of gravity system, the Fly-102 stadium seat is maintenance-free throughout its lifetime. The plastic seat and back used in the seats are manufactured as PP or PE by blowing method. Thanks to the internal metal construction in the seat font, the durability of the product has been maximized. Requested applications can be made in the logo and advertising area on the back of the seat. The numbering area under the seat font and the optional sleeper row number allow users to find their places more easily and quickly. Thanks to the thin structure of the seat, it is possible to relieve the circulation on the steps and increase the capacity.
- It is manufactured as PE or PP.
- UV added in accordance with EN ISO 4892-2 standard.
- It is corrosion resistant in accordance with EN ISO 9227 standard.
- It is in compliance with the EN ISO 11925-2 standard and 13501-1/E class with non-combustibility additive.
- It is highly resistant to hooliganism in accordance with EN ISO 13200-4 standard.
- The seats have a folding mechanism that works with the center of gravity system.
- The metal parts of the seats are designed and manufactured from 6 mm one-piece sheet metal without welding, by laser cutting and bending in press molds.
- The seats are firmly attached to the barriers mounted on the steps with a sliding system. With this system, fewer screw anchors are used on the steps, it provides the opportunity to slide the seats to the right and left, and the seats can be easily replaced with new ones in the future.
- The plastic weight of the seats is 3.250 gr and the total weight is 9.540 gr.
- There is a logo and advertising area on the back of the seats.
- There is a seat numbering area under the seat.