Mod-1 series stadium seats are products designed for all kinds of use, with a folding system that works with the center of gravity. Mod-1 series stadium seats are manufactured according to the specifications for indoor or outdoor use. Mod-1 series stadium seats are highly resistant to hooliganism in accordance with EN 12727-4 standard, thanks to its patented single-piece weldless sheet metal structure. Mod-1 series is a high-strength stadium seat series that meets the requirements of FIFA, UEFA and other international sports federations. Mod-1 series stadium seats aim to provide a comfortable experience to users thanks to their ergonomic structure.
Mod-101-S stadium seat provides fast assembly and production with its direct connection to the riser. Thanks to its center of gravity system, Mod-101-S stadium seat is maintenance-free throughout its lifetime. Cast polyurethane sponge is used in the seat and back font of the seats and there is a metal frame inside. The polyurethane and furnishings used are manufactured with non-combustible additives. 4 mm lamination is applied to the furnishings used in the Mod-101-S stadium seat. The furnishing area on the back font allows logo and advertising applications. The furnishing used in the seats is manufactured with additives resistant to UV, abrasion, chlorine and combustion. The numbering area under the seat font allows users to find their places more easily and quickly. Thanks to the thin structure of the seat, it is possible to relieve the circulation on the steps and increase the capacity.
- Seating and backrest units of the seats are 50+- 10% density polyurethane filling sponge on metal frame.
- It is in compliance with the EN FMV SS 302 standard with non-combustibility additive.
- It is corrosion resistant in accordance with EN ISO 9227 standard.
- It is highly resistant to hooliganism in accordance with EN ISO 12727-4 standard.
- Artificial leathers used in furnishings are manufactured with additives that provide high resistance against salt, UV rays, fire and chlorine.
- Artificial leathers used in furnishings are covered with non-combustible 4 mm lamination.
- The seats have a folding mechanism that works with the center of gravity system.
- The metal parts of the seats are designed and manufactured from 6 mm one-piece sheet metal without welding, by laser cutting and bending in press molds.
- The seats increase space in the tribunes thanks to their ergonomic and thin structure.
- The backs of the seats are suitable for logo and advertisement embroidery application.
- Seat numbering area under the seat is available optionally.