Mod-3 series stadium seats are mounted on the floor with a central leg and work with a spring system integrated into the seating font. Mod-3 series stadium seats are manufactured according to the specifications for indoor or outdoor use. Mod-3 series stadium seats are highly resistant to hooliganism in accordance with the EN 12727-4 standard thanks to the high technology used in the production. Mod-3 series is a high-strength stadium seat series that meets the requirements of FIFA, UEFA and other international sports federations. Mod-3 series stadium seats aim to provide a comfortable experience to users thanks to their ergonomic structure.
Mod-301 is designed for VIP halls, cinemas, theaters and conference halls, stadiums and auditoriums with its ergonomic and robust structure. The seating font and the central leg system are integrated. The seat closes automatically thanks to its spring mechanism and works silently during the opening-closing of the seat. The spring mechanism used in the central leg does not require any maintenance. Cast polyurethane sponge is used in the seat and back font, which is designed to be connected to the central leg system, and there is a metal frame inside. Polyurethane and furnishings are manufactured with non-combustibility additives. 4 mm lamination is applied to the furnishings used in the Mod-301 stadium seat. The furnishing area on the back font allows logo and advertising applications. The furnishing used in the seats is manufactured with additives resistant to UV, abrasion, chlorine and combustion. When the seat is closed, the numbering area in the seat font allows users to find their places easily and quickly. The inner frame of the armrests used is manufactured as mdf coating on metal profile. Mdf coating is covered with furnishings. There is a polished solid wood armrest unit on the upper surface of the furnished armrests. Armrests can be optionally revised as common or two pieces for each stadium seat. Armrests are connected to the central leg system.
- Seating and backrest units of the seats are 50+- 10% density polyurethane filling sponge on metal frame.
- It is in compliance with the EN FMV SS 302 standard with non-combustibility additive.
- It is corrosion resistant in accordance with EN ISO 9227 standard.
- It is highly resistant to hooliganism in accordance with EN ISO 12727-4 standard.
- Artificial leathers used in furnishings are manufactured with additives that provide high resistance against salt, UV rays, fire and chlorine.
- Artificial leathers used in furnishings are covered with non-combustible 4 mm lamination.
- The seats work with a folding cocking spring system.
- The seats are manufactured as floor mounted type with central single leg.
- Armrests are manufactured with mdf on metal frame and covered with laminated leather. There is a polished solid wood armrest unit on the armset.
- The backs of the seats are suitable for logo and advertisement embroidery application.
- Seat numbering area under the seat is available optionally.