Mod-5 series press table systems are manufactured to specifications for use in indoor or outdoor areas. Mod-5 series is a series of high-strength press table systems that meet the requirements of FIFA, UEFA and other international sports federations. Mod-5 series press table systems aim to provide a comfortable experience to users with different mounting and mechanism solutions
Mod-501-2 series press table system has two press seats. The seats are mounted on the floor with central feet that make it possible to rotate 360 degrees on their own axis. Press seats have a monoblock structure; polyurethane sponge structure and furnishings on metal frame are manufactured with non-combustibility additives. 4 mm lamination is applied to the furnishings used in the seats. The furnishing area on the back font allows logo and advertising applications. The furnishing used in the seats is manufactured with additives resistant to UV, abrasion, chlorine and combustion. The top and front panel of the table used in the Mod-501-2 series press table system are made of 12 mm compact material. The metal construction of the table is manufactured according to the specifications for indoor or outdoor use. Thanks to the cable channels of the table legs and the cable traverse system under the table, socket systems of different types and features can be integrated into the press tables. The feet used in the Mod-501-2 series press table system are mounted to the floor with a hidden connection.
- The seat has a mechanism that allows it to rotate on its own axis and return to its original position.
- There are position protector shock absorbers that can rotate around their own axis inside the slots.
- Table top and front panel are made of 12 mm compact material.
- Table legs are manufactured from sheet metal, with hidden connection to the floor and with cable channels.
- An optional socket system is used on the table tops. The content of the socket systems can be revised according to the desired features.
- Seating and backrest units of the seats are 50+- 10% density polyurethane filling sponge on metal frame
- It is in compliance with the EN FMV SS 302 standard with non-combustibility additive.
- It is corrosion resistant in accordance with EN ISO 9227 standard.
- The backs of the seats are suitable for logo and advertisement embroidery application.
- Table top and front panel are suitable for logo and advertisement.